- Our Mission and Philosophy
- Our History
- How Caring Unlimited Helps
- •Programs and Services
- Direct Service Programs
- 24-Hour Hotline
- Outreach Services Program
- Legal Assistance and Court Advocacy
- • Emergency Shelter Services
- Transitional Housing and Services
- Children’s Services
- Community Education
- Download Literature
- Caring Unlimited News
- Caring Unlimited Community Partners
- Service Enterprise Certification
Emergency Shelter Services
Caring Unlimited's Emergency Shelter provides temporary safe haven and support services for individuals in York County who need to flee their homes to become safe from an abusive partner, or are homeless or at the risk of becoming homeless due to domestic violence.
Shelter staff advocates offer residents safety planning assistance including individual advocacy, support, group support and education, and referrals to other resources during their time in the community living environment.
Each year approximately 100 families who are unsafe in their own homes find safe haven and supportive services at Caring Unlimited's Emergency Shelter.