- How You Can Help
- A Call to Men
- October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- 14th Annual Atlantic Plunge - Freezin For A Reason!
- • 8th Annual Nicole's Run/Walk
- More Events
- C.U. on Facebook
- C.U. Shop on Cafe Press
- Request a Presentation/Training
- Subscribe to our Mailing List
8th Annual Nicole's Run/Walk
Saturday, July 18, 2015
5K Run/ Walk and Kids 1K Fun Run
5K Start: 9:00 AM
Kids' Fun Run Start: 8:30 AM
5K Registration: $20
5K Race-Day Registration: $25
Start/ Finish at Lord's Point, Kennebunk, Maine
(262 Beach Ave., Kennebunk)
Join us for a beautiful, family friendly 5K (3.1 miles) run/ walk along Kennebunk's beautiful beaches! Nicole's Run was founded in honor of Nicole Oliver by her friends and family in 2008 to raise awareness about domestic violence, as well as to raise crucial funds to support resources for victims of domestic violence in York County.
Nicole was killed by her abusive husband in July of 2007, leaving behind two young boys. Her friends and family have dedicated themselves to honoring her memory and ensuring the availability of resources for other victims of abuse through Nicole's Run/ Walk.
Help Nicole's Run/ Walk be an even greater success by raising money from friends, family member and coworkers to support your effort!
- Collect donations (cash or checks made out to Caring Unlimited) to turn in on race day, or
- Create and share a personalized online fundraising page when you register online!
Support Nicole's Run as a Race Day volunteer!
Email or call Jenn at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-730-1880
to learn more and become a volunteer!
Generous sponsorships from our community help make Nicole's Run/ Walk a success each year!
To learn more about sponsoring Nicole's Run, email or call:
email@example.com or 207-490-3227