- Our Mission and Philosophy
- Our History
- How Caring Unlimited Helps
- •Programs and Services
- Direct Service Programs
- • 24-Hour Hotline
- Outreach Services Program
- Legal Assistance and Court Advocacy
- Emergency Shelter Services
- Transitional Housing and Services
- Children’s Services
- Community Education
- Download Literature
- Caring Unlimited News
- Caring Unlimited Community Partners
- Service Enterprise Certification
1 (800) 239-7298
All Caring Unlimited services are just a phone call away twenty-four hours a day.
24-hour toll-free access to Caring Unlimited’s services including individualized safety planning, crisis intervention, emotional support, advocacy and links to needed services.
Each year approximately 2,000 individuals receive safety planning assistance, crisis intervention, emotional support and links to needed services from Caring Unlimited's 24 Hour Hotline.